COUNTRY HOUSE HOTEL „LANDHAUS ZU DEN ROTHEN FORELLEN“
- Lose yourself in a sense of wellbeing at the foot of the Brocken mountain.
- After a day filled with some of the exciting activities on offer in the Harz region, guests can relax with a sports massage or an exotic beauty treatment in the „Forellen-Spa“.
- In the past few years, the „Forellenstube“ restaurant has repeatedly been awarded one star by the Guide Michelin and 15 points by the Gault Millau.
LAKESIDE HOTEL „SEEHOTEL BERLIN-RANGSDORF“
- Four-star hotel in an idyllic lakeside location
- Two meeting rooms for up to 150 people and a conference room for up to 600 people
- And a 700m² spa with 5 saunas and a large sun terrace, spa & beauty treatments and relaxation area
- Island Falkenstein, a floating island for special occasions catering
HOTEL EDESHEIM CASTLE
- This venerable ancient building in a region often referred to as Germany’s ‚Tuscany‘ offers Mediterranean flair in historic surroundings.
- Enjoy the „Schlossfestspiele“ festival at the castle, set amongst an abundance of sloping vineyards in a landscape reflecting hundreds of years of cultural history.
COMFORT INN FORT MYERS
- Located across from the Caloosahatchee River, this smoke-free leisure hotel in Fort Myers offers convenient access to many local sites, activities and attractions, including Sanibel Island and Fort Myers Beach.
- All of our clean, comfortable, well-appointed guest rooms feature coffee makers and irons and ironing boards along with standard amenities.
- Outdoor pool
QUALITY SUITES FORT MYERS
- Experience the “City of Palms”. We’re less than 10 minutes from the Southwest Florida International Airport.
- Our hotel is 20 minutes from the historic Fort Myers Downtown Commercial District, Cape Coral and the Caloosahatchee River.
- Smoke-free bargain hotel with free breakfast, free WiFi, outdoor pool, exercise room and business center.